DCINY presents 19th-century piano technique expert Christina Kobb in performance. The Norway-based pianist, composer, and music historian offers an evening of meticulously selected Romantic piano pieces.
• Christina Kobb, Piano
• C. SCHUMANN Toccatina from Soirées Musicales, Op.6
• SCHUBERT Piano Sonata in A Minor, D. 537
• GRIEG Vier Stücke, Op. 1
• C. SCHUMANN Selections from 4 Pièces caractéristiques, Op.5
• SCHUMANN Piano Sonata No. 1
• SCHUMANN “Widmung,” Op. 25, No. 1 (arr. Liszt)
Visit www.dciny.org for more info!