Arts Partner: ArtsConnection Teen Programs in partnership with The 53rd Street Library
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1:
Never been to Pizza and a Movie Night before? That’s crazy! But, here’s what you can expect:
*A Great Movie: We aim to please. But you won’t know what we’re seeing until you arrive and cast your vote for ONE of the THREE films.
*Post-Movie Talk: Did you love the movie? Was it terrible? YOU TELL US! Share your opinion with other movie loving teens.
*A Chance to win FREE Tickets to High 5 shows! Dance, music, theater, museums, and more from our High 5 calendar!
*Pizza: Deliciously FREE pizza (and drinks!)
Look for the group at:
53rd Street New York Public Library
18 West 53rd St., Manhattan
E or M train to 5 Avenue/53 Street
-When you enter the library, go down one floor to the Community Room to check-in.
–Please remember this is a TEENS ONLY event, open to anyone currently in HIGH SCHOOL.
How to RSVP for Pizza and a Movie Night:
Seating is limited, so you must lay claim to your seat & slice.
1. Select the number from the Qty dropdown menu (please let us know exactly how many people you’ll be bringing).
2. Click the ‘Buy Tickets’ icon on the Event Information page, and you’ll be sent to a registration page for that event.
3. Follow the instructions and fill out the necessary information.
4. Once your form is submitted, you’ll see a confirmation page and receive an email.
5. A reminder email will be sent to you the day before the event.
If you have any questions, need to cancel, edit your RSVP, or the event is SOLD OUT and you’d like to join the waitlist, please email Briana Thomas, Assistant Teen Programs Manager at
- February 1, 2019
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm