Are you looking for work experience?
If you have an interest in Visual Arts & Exhibitions or Teen Programs & Youth Development and seek a hands-on learning experience, come join our team!
Our program is open to:
- High school students
- College students –undergraduate or graduate
- Recent high school or college graduates
- Early career professionals
In our Internship and Fellows program you will:
- Get paid–$300 stipend
- Work a flexible schedule
- Receive college credit
- Participate in ArtsConnection events and workshops
- Have access to performances and exhibitions in the city
- Have exposure to all departments and staff of the organization
- Build a professional network
Current Opening: Exhibitions Internship 2019