Amanda Guest, Program Manager
Open to current 6th-12th graders in NYC public schools
Application for the following themes are now live:
1) Flourish 2) Viewpoints, Stories and Connections
Deadline: Friday, February 7
Do you teach art or work with NYC Public School students in grades 6-12? Are you looking for opportunities for the young people you work with to exhibit their artwork?
With over 400 artists exhibiting each year, there is plenty of room for new teachers and students to get involved. We welcome new educators and schools to our exhibition program.
Become a Student Art Program participating teacher! If you are not already on our mailing list, please . You will receive early announcements for all exhibition programs for your teens throughout the school year. We announce exhibition themes in the Fall, Winter and Spring.
If your student is selected to exhibit, you will:
- attend an opening reception and award ceremony with your student
- connect with a community of teachers and student artists
- receive a $100 Blick gift card (1-per exhibition)
Students can fill out the online application on their own. But we highly recommend students to submit work with their teacher.
To APPLY WITH your student(s):
- Review Application Preview above
- Log In & Apply via online application
- Create your profile if you have not already done so
- Print a receipt, attach to original artwork and submit the artwork in person or by mail
THANK YOU for the work that you do with your students. You are an important resource and guide for them at every stage of their artwork development and their application process. Feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues.