Film/Video | Music | Multi-Arts Poetry/Spoken Word | Theater
Are you passionate about art in any form and interested in creating art with other creative teens? This program is for you!
Arts-Making TRaC is a free hybrid after-school program that brings together NYC teens and professional artists to explore the art-making process in multiple art forms; including but not limited to visual arts, theater, and dance. Teens with an interest in any art form are encouraged to apply. Participants will receive a $100 Blick gift card for materials and a $140 stipend upon completion of the program.
Workshops meet twice a week, once in person and once on zoom; no special equipment is needed, and accessible for all mobile and desktop devices.
- All interested 10-12 graders are encouraged to apply
- Ability to check your email for weekly schedule updates from Instructors/Program Manager
- Ability to travel to Midtown Manhattan for in-person sessions
- Access to wifi and a device with a reliable microphone, and camera for virtual sessions
- Collaborate and connect with a group of NYC teens and professional artists Omar Perez and Tiffany Barrett
- Learn about multiple art forms through conversation and art-making
- Choose the themes and art forms you will explore as a group
- Receive a $100 Blick gift card for materials
- Receive a $140 stipend upon completion of the program
Check out the Arts-Making TRaC 2021 Virtual Gallery: Changing Systems