- Attend a Broadway or Off-Broadway show, a dance or musical performance
- Curate an art exhibition
- Exhibit your artwork in a fancy Midtown office
- Publish an article on our online blog, The JAR
Be An Explorer
- Discover classic films each month
- Catch a show of an art form you’ve never seen
- Visit a professional artist studio
- Travel to a neighborhood you’ve never visited
- Make a ton of new friends
- Land an internship or a fellowship
- Gain leadership skills
- Be an active participant in the city’s arts and cultural scene
- Get to know artists, professionals, and other like-minded teens
Get High 5 Tix
High 5 Tickets to the Arts is ArtsConnection Teen Program’s affordable access to the City’s professional dance, music, theater, film, and visual arts for only $5 a ticket. Click here if you’re in 6th – 12th grade anywhere in the world and want to see a show or visit a museum. Best deal in NYC! Can I get a High 5?
Apply to a Program
Apply to a Program: This is the up-to-date place to find open applications to our FREE programs. Click here to be a part of our crew.
- Teens Reviewers and Critics
- Student Art Program
- Teens Curate Teens
- Teen Advisory Council
- Pizza and a Movie
- Map Free City
Do you love to make art? Take your art to the next level!
The Student Art Program exhibits artwork made by teens like you.
Be one of 400 artists showcased each year.
Winter 2020 Themes: 1) Flourish 2) Viewpoints, Stories and Connections
How do you make sense of your world?
Deadline: Friday, February 7 @ 6pm
Latest from The JAR
The Journal of Art and Reviews (JAR) is a blog which features creative content by young people participating in ArtsConnection Teen Programs. With content for teens by teens, we hope to create an online space that inspires, empowers, and enlightens youth by sharing information, highlighting artists, and creating an online community in the realm of arts and culture.
The Slice: January’s Pizza and a Movie NightJanuary 22, 2020
It’s a New Year, which means a New PaaM! This month, we looked to the future in three far-out flicks. Read…Read More
peeping teens: Multi Arts TRaC Fall 2019January 9, 2020
We’ve come to expect unique final projects from Brian’s TRaCstars, and this last semester is no different. The group visited institutions…Read More