- Attend a Broadway or Off-Broadway show, a dance or musical performance
- Curate an art exhibition
- Exhibit your artwork in a fancy Midtown office
- Publish an article on our online blog, The JAR
Be An Explorer
- Discover classic films each month
- Catch a show of an art form you’ve never seen
- Visit a professional artist studio
- Travel to a neighborhood you’ve never visited
- Make a ton of new friends
- Land an internship or a fellowship
- Gain leadership skills
- Be an active participant in the city’s arts and cultural scene
- Get to know artists, professionals, and other like-minded teens
Get High 5 Tix
High 5 Tickets to the Arts is ArtsConnection Teen Program’s affordable access to the City’s professional dance, music, theater, film, and visual arts for only $5 a ticket. Click here if you’re in 6th – 12th grade anywhere in the world and want to see a show or visit a museum. Best deal in NYC! Can I get a High 5?
Apply to a Program
Apply to a Program: This is the up-to-date place to find open applications to our FREE programs. Click here to be a part of our crew.
- Teens Reviewers and Critics
- Student Art Program
- Teens Curate Teens
- Teen Advisory Council
- Pizza and a Movie
- Map Free City
Are you looking for work experience?
If you have an interest in Visual Arts & Exhibitions or Teen Programs & Youth Development and seek a hands-on learning experience, come join our team!
Our program is open to:
-High school students
-College students –undergraduate or graduate
-Recent high school or college graduates
-Early career professionals
Map Free City
Looking for something fun to do this summer?
We have something FREE and FANTASTIC that you can do!
Join us in July for our Summer Teen Reviewers and Critics program: Map Free City. In 4 weeks, jump from borough to borough and explore NYC’s exciting outdoor concerts, public art installations, galleries, and more!
Pizza and a Movie
As a PaaM teen you will:
Decide what we watch – 3 movies. 1 vote. Mob rules.
Eat delicious pizza on us!
After the movie, talk with other film-loving teens
Have an opportunity to be a featured author in The Slice, our monthly teen movie review on our online blog – The JAR
*RSVP below for May 3*.
Latest from The JAR
The Journal of Art and Reviews (JAR) is a blog which features creative content by young people participating in ArtsConnection Teen Programs. With content for teens by teens, we hope to create an online space that inspires, empowers, and enlightens youth by sharing information, highlighting artists, and creating an online community in the realm of arts and culture.
The Slice: April’s Pizza and a Movie NightApril 12, 2019
April is a month for adventure, kicking off with a Pizza and a Movie Night journey: A to B. Here were the…Read More