- Attend a Broadway or Off-Broadway show, a dance or musical performance
- Curate an art exhibition
- Exhibit your artwork in a fancy Midtown office
- Publish an article on our online blog, The JAR
Be An Explorer
- Discover classic films each month
- Catch a show of an art form you’ve never seen
- Visit a professional artist studio
- Travel to a neighborhood you’ve never visited
- Make a ton of new friends
- Land an internship or a fellowship
- Gain leadership skills
- Be an active participant in the city’s arts and cultural scene
- Get to know artists, professionals, and other like-minded teens
Get High 5 Tix
High 5 Tickets to the Arts is ArtsConnection Teen Program’s affordable access to the City’s professional dance, music, theater, film, and visual arts for only $5 a ticket. Click here if you’re in 6th – 12th grade anywhere in the world and want to see a show or visit a museum. Best deal in NYC! Can I get a High 5?
Apply to a Program
Apply to a Program: This is the up-to-date place to find open applications to our FREE programs. Click here to be a part of our crew.
- Teens Reviewers and Critics
- Student Art Program
- Teens Curate Teens
- Teen Advisory Council
- Pizza and a Movie
- Map Free City
Do you love to make art? Take your art to the next level!
The Student Art Program exhibits artwork made by teens like you.
Be one of 400 artists showcased each year.
Winter 2020 Themes: 1) Flourish 2) Viewpoints, Stories and Connections
How do you make sense of your world?
Extended Deadline: February 12, 6pm
Latest from The JAR
The Journal of Art and Reviews (JAR) is a blog which features creative content by young people participating in ArtsConnection Teen Programs. With content for teens by teens, we hope to create an online space that inspires, empowers, and enlightens youth by sharing information, highlighting artists, and creating an online community in the realm of arts and culture.
The Slice: February’s Pizza and a Movie NightFebruary 17, 2020
February’s films are all about celebrating black identity: it’s BHM Edition! This month, we looked at three powerful picks. Read on…Read More
No Contained Drama in THE JOHNSONS @ JACKFebruary 15, 2020
THE JOHNSONS. By Amina Henry. Directed by Shira-Lee Shalit. JACK, Brooklyn, New York. 23 October 2019. The play was performed in…Read More
THE INSIDE SCOOP: Teen Programs Event Planning!February 12, 2020
Hello! My name is Isaac Platt Zolov and I’m a member of ArtsConnection Teen Programs’ Teen Advisory Council (TAC) and a…Read More