- Attend a Broadway or Off-Broadway show, a dance or musical performance
- Curate an art exhibition
- Exhibit your artwork in a fancy Midtown office
- Publish an article on our online blog, The JAR
Be An Explorer
- Discover classic films each month
- Catch a show of an art form you’ve never seen
- Visit a professional artist studio
- Travel to a neighborhood you’ve never visited
- Make a ton of new friends
- Land an internship or a fellowship
- Gain leadership skills
- Be an active participant in the city’s arts and cultural scene
- Get to know artists, professionals, and other like-minded teens
Get High 5 Tix
High 5 Tickets to the Arts is ArtsConnection Teen Program’s affordable access to the City’s professional dance, music, theater, film, and visual arts for only $5 a ticket. Click here if you’re in 6th – 12th grade anywhere in the world and want to see a show or visit a museum. Best deal in NYC! Can I get a High 5?
Apply to a Program
Apply to a Program: This is the up-to-date place to find open applications to our FREE programs. Click here to be a part of our crew.
- Teens Reviewers and Critics
- Student Art Program
- Teens Curate Teens
- Teen Advisory Council
- Pizza and a Movie
- Map Free City
*FREE* Artist Workshop
Teens Curate Teens Artist Workshop is a FREE art-making teen-only event.
Make connections to your own experiences with community violence, arts and social change. Learn about opportunities to exhibit your original artwork in galleries an art contests. Bring your creative responses and reflections in art to this conversation.
Be part of the change.
Teens Curate Teens: Artist
As a Teens Curate Teens Artist, you will:
• Apply to have your artwork be a part of a group exhibition
• Have the option to create a site specific piece by submitting a proposal
• Create original artwork in any medium—from a painting to an installation piece that reflects your personal perspective responding to the theme
Pizza and a Movie
As a PaaM teen you will:
Decide what we watch – 3 movies. 1 vote. Mob rules.
Eat delicious pizza on us!
After the movie, talk with other film-loving teens
Have an opportunity to be a featured author in The Slice, our monthly teen movie review on our online blog – The JAR
*RSVP below for March 1*.
Latest from The JAR
The Journal of Art and Reviews (JAR) is a blog which features creative content by young people participating in ArtsConnection Teen Programs. With content for teens by teens, we hope to create an online space that inspires, empowers, and enlightens youth by sharing information, highlighting artists, and creating an online community in the realm of arts and culture.
The Slice: February’s Pizza and a Movie NightFebruary 8, 2019
February’s Pizza and a Movie Night celebrates love without limits: this is Love Against All Odds. Here were the choices: And the…Read More
Visual Arts TRaC Reviews “King Kong” on BroadwayFebruary 6, 2019
**Spoilers ahead for the Broadway production of King Kong. Fall Visual Arts TRaC had the opportunity to see King Kong, and three of Nate’s TRaCstars– Frida…Read More