Are you looking for work experience?
Check back soon for opportunities!
If you have an interest in Visual Arts & Exhibitions or Teen Programs & Youth Development and seek a hands-on learning experience, come join our team!
Our program is open to:
- High school students
- College students –undergraduate or graduate
- Recent high school or college graduates
- Early career professionals
In our Internship program you will:
- Receive a $300 stipend (by check or gift card)
- Work a flexible schedule
- Receive college credit
- Participate in ArtsConnection events and workshops
- Have access to performances and exhibitions in the city
- Have exposure to all departments and staff of the organization
- Build a professional network
Summer 2020 Internship Info and Application below: