Careers | Exhibitions | Project & Event Management | Marketing | Youth Development
Are you looking for work experience?
If you have an interest in community art spaces in NYC or Teen Programs & Youth Development and seek a hands-on learning experience, come join our team!
In our internship program you will:
- Receive a $1200 stipend each semester (by check or gift card)
- Work a flexible schedule
- Participate in ArtsConnection events and workshops
- Have exposure to all departments and staff of the organization
- Attend department and full staff meetings
- Build a professional network and valuable references
- Receive college credit, where applicable
- If you are a teen, undergraduate/graduate student, recent graduate or early career professional, you are welcome to apply for this internship. We seek applicants who demonstrate an enthusiastic interest in the arts education and non-profit field and a desire to learn and grow.
- Applicants who have prior experience in ArtsConnection Teen Programs are encouraged to apply.