Art Form: Career
Schedule: Fall session: 10hrs/week, 10 weeks across November – February; Spring Session: 10hrs/week, 10 weeks across March – May
Format: In Person
Eligibility: Open to current high school seniors and recent high school graduates that have participated in our multi-week programs (TRaC, OnTRaC, Arts-making TRaC, or TAC).
Are you looking for work experience?
If you have an interest in Visual Arts & Exhibitions or Teen Programs & Youth Development and seek a hands-on learning experience, come join our team!
In our Internship program you will:
- Receive a $1200 stipend each semester (by check or gift card)
- Work a flexible schedule
- Participate in ArtsConnection events and workshops
- Have exposure to all departments and staff of the organization
- Attend department and full staff meetings
- Build a professional network and valuable references
- Receive college credit, where applicable
- If you are a teen, undergraduate/graduate student, recent graduate or early career professional, you are welcome to apply for this internship. We seek applicants who demonstrate an enthusiastic interest in the arts education and non-profit field and a desire to learn and grow.
- Applicants who have prior experience in ArtsConnection Teen Programs are encouraged to apply.
- Available to work full day on Wednesdays
- Fall or Spring Semester:
- 10 hours per week, 120 hours
- 7 hours on Wednesday and additional 3 hours as decided with supervisor.
How to Apply:
- Please prepare: Resume, Cover Letter, Interview, Two recommendations