OnTRaC: College and Career Readiness
Kristina Gonzalez, ArtsConnection Open to 10th-12th graders
The program includes:
- College Guidance workshops on Components of the College Application, Writing Strong Applications and Financial Aid.
- A tour of arts programs at a local college, to learn best practices for applying to arts programs after high school.
- Career-Readiness workshops on Resume Writing, Interview Skills, and Effective Communication and Networking.
- Two field trips to companies with a focus on the arts, to learn about different career options at arts organizations.
- Connection to a mentor who works in the arts and can help you apply for colleges and internships.
Spring OnTRaC 2019 is currently in session. Check back next Fall/Winter for Spring 2020 application.